INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Dear Customer / Supplier,
we wish to inform you that, pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR 2016/679), laying down provisions to protect individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law and according to the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights, with particular reference to integrity, confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Purposes of data processing
The personal data you provide will be used for the following purposes:
a. to carry out the required services, allow an effective management of relationships with customers in order to respond to requests for information, assistance, suggestions and / or specific needs you have reported.
Method of treatment
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and / or manual way, with methods and tools, in compliance with the security measures set forth in art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679, by persons specifically appointed, in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679. Security measures will be used to guarantee the confidentiality of the interested party to whom these data refer and to avoid undue access to third parties or unauthorized personnel.
Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, the retention period of your personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the times prescribed by law.
Communication and data diffusion
The conferment of data is optional, however any refusal to supply them will make it impossible for Armet Srl to proceed with the complete provision of the services offered.
Scope of communication and dissemination
The collected data will not be disclosed ; personal data, in relation to the aforementioned purposes, may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
– external consultants to the company in charge of processing and / or consulting for tax substitutes;
– public entities to whom the data must be communicated by law (social security and welfare agencies, financial offices, etc.);
– parent companies, subsidiaries and associates in which Armet Srl assigns certain activities.
Transfer of data to third countries
The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries; however it reserves the possibility to use services in cloud and in this case the service providers will be selected among those who provide adequate guarantees, as foreseen by the art. 46 GDPR 2016/679.
Owner, Manager and DPO of the Treatment
The Data Controller is Armet Srl, in the person of its legal representative. The list of the Data Processors can be consulted at the headquarters in via IV Novembre n. 2, San Polo di Torrile (PR). The DPO has not been named.
To assert the rights of the interested party and / or to request further information, please contact the Data Controller “S.Polo Lamiere SpA“, with registered office and treatment in IV Novembre street n. 2, 43056, San Polo di Torrile (PR).
Rights of the interested party
At any time, you may exercise, pursuant to articles 15-22 of the GDPR 2016/679, the right to:
– request confirmation of the existence or not of personal data;
– obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
– obtain data correction and deletion;
– obtain the treatment limitation;
– obtain data portability, so receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments;
– oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
– oppose an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling.
The content of this information may be subject to changes due to changes and / or additions to the reference legislation. Therefore, the Data Controller invites from now on the recipients of the information to view the same on the company’s website (www.sanpololamiere.it), where it will be possible to find the updated text.